But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
- READ YOUR BIBLE or read another accurate version of the Bible.
- Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah | Alfred Edershiem
- The Practice of Godliness | Jerry Bridges
- Unity of Marriage | Wayne Mack
Devotional Bible Study
- Four Gospels | G. Campbell Morgan or J.C. Ryle
- Romans | Donald Barnhouse or James Boice
- Romans | Alva J. McClain
- Hebrews | Arthur Pink, Adolph Saphir, or W.H. Griffith Thomas
- Revelation | Herman Hoyt
Evangelism and Prayer
- Read 2 missionary biographies from different parts of the world.
- Read the George Muller biography.
- Systematic Theology | Lewis Sperry Chafer
- Greatness of the Kingdom | Alva J. McClain